A custom exhaust is a gadget you install in your car to make sure it remains cool, stays clean and works its best performance. It is absolutely necessary to maintain Continue reading
Are you one of those people who loves buying stuff? There comes a time when you aren’t sure here you are going to put all those items you bought. If Continue reading
Chances are that you might need the services of a towing company at some point or the other. If you own a car you are bound to come across situation when your vehicle starts giving you trouble. If that ever happens you are bound to require the services of a good towing company in Brisbane. The best part about towing services is that they are on duty 24/7 and on holidays as well. Plus it doesn’t matter what kind of weather it is, a towing service is ready I case clients need help.
When you hire a towing service you need to make sure you re hiring people who are trust worthy and reliable. When the vehicles aren’t towed off properly it could result in damage. It’s important that you have some idea regarding different towing companies in Brisbane. It’s better to make enquiries before actually being faced by a problem when you need a tow truck and wouldn’t know who to call for help.
When checking out a towing service, make sure of the following.
- Get to know the service charges which a tow truck may have for a number of different services that they offer.
- Do they carry out on the site repair jobs? For example boosting a battery to help get it to the mechanic?
- Also get to know how much they charge per tow. Would they charge extra for dropping you off to your next destination.
These are just a few basic questions which need to be addressed.
When to call in a towing service in Brisbane
You would need to call the towing service in Brisbane when
- A flat tire. Though most of us know how to deal with a flat tire, but what do u do when your spare tire is flat as well. This is the time when a towing service can be of great help.
- In case of a flat tire you are stranded in a deserted place and don’t really feel safe getting out of your car to do the job. Don’t worry, just calling a towing company and help would be on the way.
- In case of a car break down. Despite several attempts your car fails to start. You obviously need someone to come and get you and also tow the car away to the nearest mechanic.
- You run out of fuel. It is common to run out of fuel, though embarrassing it can happen some times. A towing service can come on site and bring the fuel along.
- In case you are locked out of your car. Such instances are pretty common. Towing professionals have the necessary equipment to help unlock your car in a way which won’t damage the locks of the car.
- You could get stuck in bad weather. The damage to the road can make it difficult for your car to move along. One of the easiest ways to get out of such a situation is call a towing service.
For more information on towing services and charges, make sure you contact a professional towing company. Continue reading
Hot Tips for Zero Waste Initiatives in the Workplace
Does your company want to become more eco-friendly? There are various ways to reduce your carbon footprint, but one of the top ones is a zero-waste initiative. Here are some helpful tips to get you started:
Use clear garbage bags
Use this method for a week. It will allow you to see what people are tossing away. As the old saying goes prevention is better than cure. A key factor in developing a zero-waste plan is to find out what kinds of waste your workers are producing. It can help to develop the plan to focus on the main types of waste your office is producing.
Ask suppliers to reuse bulk packaging
You might be surprised how much waste is produced from packing material. That includes cardboard, Styrofoam, and plastic. Such materials can add up quickly so it’s important to reuse them whenever possible. Suppliers will often be happy to take back the packaging since it will also reduce their own business expenses.
Pick recycled products
This is a great option since a zero-waste program isn’t just about reducing waste by recycling products. It’s also about using products that have been recycled themselves. There are many office products on the market including a paper that is produced from recycled products. When you combine these two activities you’ll double your progress to zero waste.
Ask workers to eat zero waste lunches
This can save lots of natural resources that would normally be wasted when buying packaged meals at supermarkets, delis, coffee shops, etc. One of the best options is to bring leftovers from home in Tupperware.
It’s better to start with some of the basic items to recycle like paper and aluminum. Once the program gets started you could add other items like plastic. However, it’s important to take your workers some time to get used to a new recycling program. It can be overwhelming if suddenly they’re asked to recycle 100% of what they use.
Reuse incoming packages for internal mail
This can include various items like envelopes and boxes. These items can be costly to purchase and especially when you have to buy lots of them. So, if you want to launch a zero waste initiative a good option is to reuse those items for your own staff members.
Create a waste prevention team
The function of this team is to brainstorm ideas to achieve zero-waste, increase awareness, and motivate workers. These are all important tasks if your company’s goal is zero waste. The waste prevention team is critical because it helps to create and implement the zero waste plan. Those are often some of the most important steps in the process.
Use reusable cups/glasses
Disposable cups can produce tons of waste considering they’re only used once then tossed. You could issue a mug to each worker, for example. It will cost your business money but it’s an investment and it in the long-term will save your company money while saving trees.